Tecnigold S.p.A. was founded in Borso Del Grappa in 1979, a few kilometres from
Vicenza by Francesco Piotto and under his capable and enlightened leadership, together
with his son Paolo’s management, the company has reached worldwide recognition
and is now one of the world leader in the production, distribution and export
of gold chains.
works in order to constantly offer the best, in terms of products and service.
Tecnigold satisfies the requests of its several and various markets with the most complete
carats range: 8kt, 9kt, 10kt, 14kt, 18kt, 22kt, 24kt
The style, classical but innovative at the same time, expresses itself at its best through
the diamond cut finishing, the rhodium finishing and the usage of coloured alloys.
The attention to the creative process together with a vanguard technology has enabled
Tecnigold to interpret to perfection over 2500 gold chains styles.
Tecnigold troughs large investments on technology and human resources has developed
throughout the years various technologies and has opened new panoramas to
- We were the first to apply diamond-cut decorations on chains and to today we are still the company with major production and innovation capacity.
- We were the first to industrialise plaited products and still now we produce the most varied range of plated articles in the world.
- We were the first to industrialise the 2 colours on a same chain.
- We were the first to apply technologies so far developed on solid chains onto hollowones, making them this way, more modern and innovative.
- We will be the first to apply concepts of highly automatic manipulation to our products (i.e. robotics) thanks to the work of Tecnigold Engineering, a new company which came to be part of Tecnigold group in 2004.
We believe that only through a constant research and development we will be able to
continue affirming “we were the first”.
To distinguish our jewels all the pieces are signed with our trade mark to make them
highly recognizable in the entire world, as a symbol of quality reliability and seriousness.